Liriodendron

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Zachary and Daddy being monkeys

We've been slowly purging and reorganizing our apartment the last couple of months. One of the things that is taking a lot of time is that we have taken A LOT of pictures in the last year or two, and have been somewhat dilatory in labeling and archiving them. So, we've been trying to remedy that.

Most of the pictures we take have something to do with our family and after I'd been labeling for a while, I noticed that our captions were centered around Zachary. They read as though they were written from his point of view. For example, the names of some of the people involved are Bill, Kay, Denny, and Joy. However, in the captions, they're always Grandma and Papaw Weber, or Grandma and Grandpa Fletter. Then I noticed that it's not just the pictures--the rest of our lives are centered around him. I always knew this was the way it would be. It just struck me a little differently when I was looking at and labeling all those photos.

And that's the way it should be.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Dan said...

Update - for the love of god! How are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home